From Nightmist wiki
|Connects to following areas:
The Bone Garden is a large, subterranean, Elven cemetery. It is both beautiful and unnerving in its construction, and if it wasn't for the wights that roam the place, it wouldn't be one of terror either.
Points of Interest
- Wooden Bench (1-alt only)
- Undead Drow Necromancer (1-alt only)
- Necro Claus, during the times when the Bone Garden was a quest area.
- Only 5 characters can sit on a single square, although there is no character limit at junctions.
- The monsters drop Advanced Mana Crystals from time to time.
- This area was originally the Christmas Quest area in 2007, before being re-opened as a permanent area. It was reused as a Christmas Quest area in 2009.
- The area was ported, with some minor changes, to the 1-alt server in February 2014.
- The area was opened to Pacifists in the late 2014.